Thursday, December 16, 2010

Plastic Angel


A recent note from one of my "other sisters" impressed me very much and I quote her message here. She also took the photo of her angel.


"This angel was in my husband's family’s, so she’s about 60 years old. When his mom first gave her to us, 40 years ago, I thought, “She’s plastic,” not the heirloom quality I thought the handpainted one my family had was. Our kids even said, when small, that she looked like a blonde Wonder Woman, but I have come to love her and the Christmas traditions that she represents, and want to share her with all of you! May such treasures and blessings also be yours this season of family, friends love and joy – and the traditions that bring it all – and us – together !"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Gere for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
    You are so right about angels, they all are beautiful. We all have a guardian angel, some of us more than one. I know that I do.
    My fiber optic angels are so special to me as my husband gave them to me before he died.

    ReplyDelete