Friday, January 7, 2011

Put My Boots On

When I woke up this AM it was snowing lightly and, even though it was the start of a cold and dull winter day, I was inspired to trek along the unplowed road to see what magical art could be created and captured with my camera.


I'm always befuddled as to how to protect both the camera and my eyeglasses from wet drops so both were tucked into my sweat jacket and extracted as I saw something to shoot. Cardinal red pants tucked into high black rubber boots, and uncombed mop were a wacky sight to behold for any onlookers in the area.


The results weren't as awful as they could have been, especially since my fingers grew very numb from the 20° air and weren't functioning properly.
The good news is that the snowplow didn't appear as I took over the roadway on my approach and retreat for the project.


Ah! Winter!

1 comment:

  1. The photos are beautiful Gere. You did a fine job! We got some snow today too, not a lot though and I hope that is the end of it.

    ReplyDelete